Fidan and Araghchi discuss US-Iran ceasefire
Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan spoke Monday by phone with his Iranian counterpart Abbas Araghchi, according to Turkish Foreign Ministry sources.
Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan spoke Monday by phone with his Iranian counterpart Abbas Araghchi, according to Turkish Foreign Ministry sources.
Iran intends to hold preliminary talks on importing electricity from Türkiye due to damage sustained by power plants that supplied electricity to petrochemical plants during the war, Iran's Deputy Minister of Energy and Executive Director of the Iranian Electricity Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Company (TAVANIR) Mostafa Rajabi Mashhadi said.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has reassured his Iranian counterpart Masoud Pezeshkian that his country will provide support to bring the U.S.-Iran negotiation process to a peaceful conclusion, the Turkish leader’s office said after their phone call.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan welcomed an agreement reached between the United States and Iran, describing it as an important step toward securing peace and stability in the region.
Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan said Türkiye would be willing to contribute to mine-clearing efforts in the Strait of Hormuz if requested by the parties involved.
Iranian football players have received visas for the World Cup, which kicks off in days across the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan said he believes both the US and Iran currently show “enough will” to stop the war and reach a lasting settlement, warning that renewed escalation would damage regional stability and the global economy.
Due to the escalation in the Middle East, it was stuck in Tehran for nearly two months
The Iranian Foreign Ministry thanked several countries for their solidarity with the Iranian people
Turkish-owned crude oil vessel safely left Gulf via Strait of Hormuz, bringing the number of departed ships to three since the war between the U.S., Israel, and Iran began, Turkish Transport and Infrastructure Minister Abdulkadir Uraloğlu said on Monday.
The Iranian Foreign Minister warned that those seeking to sow discord in the region could stage false flag operations
A ballistic missile have been intercepted in Turkey’s airspace, believed to have been launched from Iran, the Turkish Defense Ministry said.
This evening, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan released a statement condemning the missile launch from Iran at Türkiye.
Turkish Ambassador to Moscow Tanju Bilgiç warned that the ongoing conflict between Iran, the USA, and Israel poses a serious threat to global food supplies
Due to the conflict in the Middle East, Türkiye's energy import spending has increased by 60% in the past month, reaching $8 billion, according to media reports.
Ankara and Middle Eastern officials have initiated preparations for measures intended to enhance the potential for dialogue between Iran and the USA.
Türkiye's Energy and Natural Resources Minister Alparslan Bayraktar denied reports that natural gas flows from Iran to Türkiye had been halted.
Turkey, Egypt, and Pakistan are currently acting as mediators between Iran and the United States, Axios and Israel’s Channel 12 reported.
Iran's Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei has said attacks against Turkey and Oman were not carried out by Iran or its allied forces.
The Azerbaijani Ministry of Defense released a statement condemning latest missile attacks on Türkiye.